Le Chameau boots are an investment and truly one of the best pairs of wellies you can buy. To maintain their comfort and maximize their durability, we recommend that you follow these simple care instructions:
- Clean your Le Chameau boots with nothing more than water and a brush.
- Let the boots air dry.
- Once dry, use a silicone spray and polish using a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep your boots in a dry and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight and away from any heat source.
- If your boots get wet, please dry the lining thoroughly before using them again. Crumpled newspaper will help.
- If storing your boots for a long period, clean them thoroughly and store away from direct sunlight in a dry, cool place.
- Never dry your Le Chameau boots in direct contact with a heat source like a radiator or a fireplace.
- Do not use aggressive products, like detergents, to clean your boots.
- Never store your boots in a damp condition or folded.
For zipped boots
- Keep the zip clean. Dirt can wear the zip and significantly reduce its life.
- The use of spray is recommended to lubricate the zip before the first use and after each use.
- Don’t leave the zip undone when wearing the boots, this will increase the chances of dirt getting into the zip, even if you’ve seen Jamie Oliver doing it!
- Never force the zip.