The shop is smelling divine since these beauties arrived at the weekend. You can now buy WoodWick candles in the Ewell store (and online later this week). We’ve been addicted to smelling these, they all smell so nice, but we think jasmine is our top favourite. They’re available in 7 gorgeous scents.
Here are some top candle burning tips…
- Try and make sure you burn your candles for 3-4 hours at a time. Making sure that the top of the candle has turned to liquid all the way across. This prevents the wax from tunneling.
- Aim to burn your candle for no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep the pool of wax within your candle jar/ burner free from any wick trimmings, matches or any combustible material as this may also cause smoking.
- Avoid burning candles near drafts, it can cause the candle to burn unevenly amongst other issues.
- Always ensure your candle is placed on a heat proof surface.
- Ensure your candle is sitting on a flat surface so that the wax melts evenly.
- Always leave 10cm between burning candles.